Cool! It's like my favorite part of Sim City concentrated to a game.
A downloadable game for Windows
Control the monstrous power of Mother Nature in Disastris!
Disastris is a game of strategy, experimentation, chance, and watching things explode. You have control over each of the four classical elements: Water, in the form of a powerful tsunami; Air, in the form of a tornado; Fire, in the form of a fire-bomb; and, last but not least,Giant Monsters from Space! (In the form of a giant monster from space.)
Blast your way through five unique cities on your campaign of destruction, experimenting with each disaster in your arsenal to create maximum destruction. Try for a high score, or simply experience the cathartic thrill of crushing mighty civilizations into dust!
- F toggles fullscreen
- Select disasters from the bottom bar. The number underneath them is how many you - have left to use in the level.
- Purple houses give more points than orange houses, and large buildings give many points.
- Trees are easy to ignite, while roads are quite difficult.
- Each disaster has special properties, strengths, and weaknesses. Experiment to find every disaster's best use in each level.
- Try for that high score, and have fun!
Download the game and run. It should work from there.