I lost on the second level.
Btw, thanks for the game =)
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Hey Your game is pretty kickass,
I'm working on a video project called time capsules focusing on game indie devs. It's similar to sending a message to your self in 50 years;
Only five questions for my documentary:
1. What feature in your game can the player not experience anywhere else?
2. What's the biggest personal obstacle you had to overcome in creating your game so far? (it could be super technical or anything else that you want to talk about)
3. Who helped you decide to become a game dev?
4. What feature of the game do you absolutely love that no one would probably ever find?
5. What do you believe video games mean to humanity?
First couple of episodes
if you have some game footage or even better developmental footage of errors or other stuff you'd like to show people who have never programmed a day in their life.
also best ways to contact you, and all social media you use because I'll be displaying those through out the episode.
I think if people dig the game and dig your story they might reach out for questions or colabs you really never know what can come of it.
do you think you'd be interested in being my guest?
I'm definitely interested in this opportunity!
You can contact me through Twitter.
Nicely done; it needs fast fingers indeed! The room types looking a little more visually different would be nice, but in general this is good fun!
Whew, this game really calls for fast fingers.. >w< I like it.
This game killed me inside. Still loved it though.
Fast pace + easy controls = a great game!
Nice simple gameplay game C:. Love the pixel art!
Those impatient and demanding customers really ticked me off, but finally paid off when the hotel got destroyed as game over xD.
We both made a One Room Hotel ! X)